High School Student Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for UCHealth at University of Colorado Hospital. Volunteers play an important and meaningful role in providing care to patients and their loved ones. We hope you find your experience here to be valuable and worthwhile.
For more information on the process of becoming a volunteer, click on the link: How do I become a volunteer at UCHealth?
The departments that have positions for High School students as volunteers need teens with daytime weekday availability. After-hours and weekends may be available after a teen has demonstrated responsibility and reliability. Please note, this is different than applying for the UCHealth Summer Teen Volunteer Program. The application for that program will be available beginning in mid-February through first week in April for the following summer session. For more information on the differences between the programs, clink What is the difference between the Summer Teen Program and High School Student volunteers?
Next StepsPlease complete all required fields on the application below before submitting. We do not recommend entering and submitting an application using a cellphone.Once you have submitted your application, login using the email and login ID you created. Then download the following documents under Documents in the tab above:
- Reference Form (2 required.)
- High School Student Contract/Parent-Guardian Consent/Photo Consent Form (You and your parent/guardian will complete this document.)
- Complete the Online Orientation Training (there are two parts, each with a quiz at the end.)
- Complete the HIPAA Training with the included questions.
Upload two References and the High School Student Contract Form under the UploadFile tab when you log into the system with the UserID/email and password you will set up below at the beginning of the application.
- Your reference forms may not be completed by a relative.
- We prefer references from adults, supervisors, teachers, church leaders, troop leaders, co-workers or someone who has known you for a long time.
- We must receive these references before you may begin volunteering.
You will receive an email confirming we have received your application. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team of volunteers making a difference at UCHealth. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 720.848.1886.
Volunteer Services Department
Jenny Ricklefs, Manager, 720.848.4068, Jennifer.Ricklefs@uchealth.org
Melissa Strickland, Volunteer Coordinator. 720.848.4070, Melissa.Strickland@uchealth.org
12605 East 16th Ave, Mail Stop F771, Aurora CO 80045