Please note this is not the application for the Summer Teen Program (it will be available February - March for submissions into the Summer Program for Teens).
Below please find the volunteer onboarding process.
1.Complete the attached application before hitting SUBMIT. Please note, you cannot start and save the form, but must enter all required information before submitting. We do not recommend entering and submitting an application using a cellphone.
2.Once you have submitted the application, you can then enter the UCHealth Volunteer website by logging in with the User ID/email and password you created on the application below.
Here you can:
- Upload 2 Reference Forms
- Upload Teen Photo Consent Form
4. We will contact you within three to five business days to schedule a one hour interview. At that time we will discuss your application, placement interests, schedule availability, and any questions you might have.
5. Attend a mandatory in-person 4 hour orientation. These are held two times each month, and we will schedule this at your interview.
6. Complete a Health and Drug Screen (30 minutes) with a UCHealth Occupational Nurse at our Employee Health office. There is no charge to you. (During flu season, you will receive a free flu shot from Employee Health in order to be able to volunteer. If you already have received a flu vaccine, please bring proof to your health screen.)
7. Once you've completed orientation and a health screen, and we've received two references, your volunteer placement will be made.
8.We request a minimum commitment of 60 hours for the semester plan or 100 hours in one year's time. Most volunteers are scheduled for one day per week for a 4 hour shift. We will work with your school if your time here can be part of a class project. We will submit hours if you need to volunteer to graduate.
1. Complete Online High School Student Volunteer Application below
2. Download the following documents:
- Teen Photo Consent Form (You and your parent/guardian will complete this document)
- Reference Form (2 required).
Your reference forms may not be completed by a relative. We prefer references from adults, supervisors, teachers, church leaders, troop leaders, co-workers or someone who has known you for a long time. We must receive these references before you may begin volunteering.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team of volunteers making a difference at UCHealth.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 720-848-1886 or 720-848-4068.
Jenny Ricklefs, Manager 720 848-4068 Jennifer.Ricklefs@uchealth.org
Melissa Strickland, Volunteer Coordinator 720 848-4070 Melissa.Strickland@uchealth.org
12605 E 16th Ave, Mail Stop F771, Aurora CO 80045